08 February 2009

Say 'Hello' to the fish .......

Okay, a certain little man in the house insisted that the fish say
'hello' too! So here are two of them ....

This is a grey one ...




and this is a blue one with a yellow fin ....

- yes, difficult to get excited about fish - I know but he insisted they get a mention, don't worry - we'll be back with dog photos later ....



I was working hard today - Medals Ceremony at Foxrock-Cabinteely GAA Club - 400 girls and more, lots of noise, lots of people and Murray and me were really good (if I say so, myself). The cocktail sausages at the end probably helped a bit as well (only don't tell anyone from IGDB!) Anyway, there are some photos - only waiting for someone to get around to downloading them ....

More later .........

No comments:

Post a Comment