29 February 2012

Keeping Murray happy ....




Okay, I am a good sister!

Murray has been going on and on about his new Spongebob stuff and kept asking me to upload these two photos ("to make me happy, Sorcha!")

He got all this new Spongebob stuff in Spain two weeks ago - Clive had to stay in Ireland - Spanish hotels still don't 'get' working dogs.  So he was missing Clive and got lots of Spongebob stuff!!  Honestly!!!

Mom is still resting ...

She says a big 'thank you' for all the good wishes and promises to be back blogging again next week!  She better be ... I'm too busy for all this!!

- Sorcha (doing this for Murray!!!) and Mom!!!

12 comments:

  1. You are a good sister and daughter, Sorcha. One day you will understand how much it means to your Mom to have such a wonderful daughter:)

    Murray, those are two great pics. Handsome Murray having fun with Sponge Bob.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love that sponge bob Murray
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that spongebob stuff. Keep smiling Murray, you have a wonderful smile.

      Kylee
      Your guide on choosing pet insurance plan

      Delete
  3. Murray, We love Mr. Spongy BOB, were always watching him :)


    Dog Shock Collar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics Sorcha, thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on the blog Sorcha. Hope your mum gets better soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving your SpongeBob, Murray! Bummer that Clive couldn't hang out in Spain with you!
    Bless you, Sorcha.

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will ask the angels to bless you and help you, Sorcha. Your family need your help right now and it is good to hear that you are keeping Murray happy, I am sure your Mother really appreciates that, your Dad too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our best wishes to your mom. I know she is proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a good sister you are. Those are some cool toys. Look awfully comfy to cuddle with.

    Lots of licks,
    Swisher and Oakley

    ReplyDelete
  10. What would the others do without you Sorcha? Lovely pics. Big hugs to your mum.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here looking more pictures those are more attractive and new collection.I love lot but something very new for me but I enjoy more.Here I learn Some recent experience that's are more essential for me.


    Boomboxes

    ReplyDelete